YOUR HOME WITH PETER FORTNER
As your agent, I will help prepare your property before listing, which includes, but is not limited to, clearing, editing, suggestions for replastering/repainting, renovating and repairs (if needed).
I will recommend the optimal means, within your budget, to present the best aspects of the property to potential buyers.
I will provide all of the information (historical prices, current trends) for you to decide on a fair market value for the property and establish a strategy for achieving the highest possible purchase price.
· Professional photography with high resolution images
· TTR Sotheby’s sign with my cell phone displayed (if allowed)
· Production of professional full-color high quality brochures
· Professional color floor plans (time permitting)
· Images uploaded to create a virtual tour
· Financing option flyers for potential buyers
5. Maximum Exposure
· List the property in the multiple listing service (MRIS)
· Send out a postcard mailing to the immediate neighborhood
· Send out a postcard to an established list of high-end rentals
· Send out email announcements to all DC real estate agents through TTR Sotheby’s exclusive Rezora network
· List on the TTR Sotheby’s website, which feeds to Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Yahoo, WashingtonPost.com etc.
· Conduct a catered broker’s open prior to the public open house
· Conduct a public open house and additional open houses, as needed
· Benefit from my own agent advertising on Trulia and UrbanTurf.com